So, the other thing I did this week was create a support button.
– I’d love to work on My African Food Map full-time.
– There are many ways that I could still expand the project (e.g., establishing the “Food Mapping in…” series, which will appear shortly, but will need to be maintained).
– There are so many great ideas for food sharing-learning events (e.g., learning from the cooks/chefs directly).
– There are so many more countries that I need to gather recipes from.
– I’m really happy that you enjoy this project and I want to keep you coming back by sharing and introducing more material. Winning new attention is equally wonderful.
– All of this needs much more financing than I am able to provide.
Hence this button:
Simply put, I’d love to keep My African Food Map going and your support would literally make it possible.